I want to make a donation but I don't see a link, how do I make a donation?
Hello! So sorry - I am trying to sort out the mechanism for donating with Paypal. It takes a day or two to verify the paypal account. I will fix it as soon as possible and hopefully very soon. Please check back for a message about donating!Thanks,Leyla
Thanks so much!! I posted a link on my Facebook so when you get the paypal info I will update it.
I want to make a donation but I don't see a link, how do I make a donation?
ReplyDeleteHello! So sorry - I am trying to sort out the mechanism for donating with Paypal. It takes a day or two to verify the paypal account. I will fix it as soon as possible and hopefully very soon. Please check back for a message about donating!
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Leyla
Thanks so much!! I posted a link on my Facebook so when you get the paypal info I will update it.
ReplyDelete